Alabama Money Transmitter License #620
Arizona Money Transmitter License #0950095
Arkansas Money Transmitter License #113515
Florida Money Transmitter License FT230000202
Georgia Seller of Payment Instruments License #55968
Illinois Money Transmitter License MT.0000331
Illinois residents may contact the Illinois Department of Financial Institutions, Consumer Credit Section with any unresolved questions or complaints about Coinsource at (888) 473-4858 (toll-free).
Iowa Money Services License MS – 2019-0125
Massachusetts Check Seller License CS1573723
Minnesota Money Transmitter License MN-MT-1573723
Mississippi Money Transmitter License #3540
New Jersey Money Transmitter License #1702987
New York Virtual Currency Business Activity License #122509
Please note the following disclosures associated with virtual currency:
• Virtual currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and accounts and value balances are not subject to Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or Securities Investor Protection Corporation protections.
• Legislative and regulatory changes or actions at the state, federal, or international level may adversely affect the use, transfer, exchange, and value of virtual currency.
• Transactions in virtual currency may be irreversible, and, accordingly, losses due to fraudulent or accidental transactions may not be recoverable.
• Some virtual currency transactions shall be deemed to be made when recorded on a public ledger, which is not necessarily the date or time that the customer initiates the transaction.
• The value of virtual currency may be derived from the continued willingness of market participants to exchange fiat currency for virtual currency, which may result in the potential for permanent and total loss of value of a particular virtual currency should the market for that virtual currency disappear.
• There is no assurance that a person who accepts a virtual currency as payment today will continue to do so in the future.
• The volatility and unpredictability of the price of virtual currency relative to fiat currency may result in significant loss over a short period of time.
• The nature of virtual currency may lead to an increased risk of fraud or cyber attack.
• The nature of virtual currency means that any technological difficulties experienced by Coinsource may prevent the access or use of a customer’s virtual currency.
• Any bond or trust account maintained by Coinsource for the benefit of its customers may not be sufficient to cover all losses incurred by customers.
For unresolved complaints, you may mail a complaint to New York State Department of Financial Services, Consumer Services Division, One State Street, New York, NY 10004-1417, (212) 709-5470.
North Carolina Money Transmitter License #182644
Ohio Money Transmitter License OHMT 147
Oregon Money Transmitter License MTX-30189
Puerto Rico Money Transmitter License TM-081
South Carolina Money Transmitter License
Tennessee Money Transmitter License #1573723
Please note that this license and the required surety bond do not cover the transmission of virtual currency. Coinsource is licensed by the Tennessee Department of Financial Institutions as a money transmitter. The Tennessee Department of Financial Institutions does not regulate virtual currency.
Virginia Money Order Seller and Money Transmitter License MO-357
Coinsource is licensed by the Virginia State Corporation Commission as a money transmitter, but such license does not cover the transmission of virtual currency (Bitcoin).
Washington Money Transmitter License 550-MT-107548
If you have a complaint, first contact the consumer assistance division of Coinsource, and if you still have an unresolved complaint regarding the company’s money transmission activity, please contact the Washington State Department of Financial Institutions, Division of Consumer Services using one of the following methods:
File a complaint online, mail or fax: https://dfi.wa.gov/consumers/loan-complaints
Call us: 1-877-RING DFI (1-877-746-4334) Email us: CSEnforceComplaints@dfi.wa.gov